Orders placed now will be shipped within ten days.
Min/Max height: 601mm-1200mm
Min/Max width: 400mm-1200mm
Our pull across fly screens for windows suit a variety of window types and are perfect for letting fresh air in and keeping pesky insects out. The retractable mesh can be simply pulled across when the window is open to keep unwanted visitors at bay.
All our DIY fly screens are made-to-measure so there is no cutting or sawing involved. Once your fly screen arrives, all you need to do is click the four sides together and then simply press it onto your existing window frame using the super-strong adhesive strips.
We know you’re going to love your new DIY fly screens and we are so confident in our easy-to-use measuring guides, we offer a no-quibble exchange. Find out more.
Suitable for: casement, tilt and turn, hopper and sash windows and roof vents.
Download our pull across window fly screen measuring guide here to get started.
- No gaps: our cassette frame ensures there are no gaps around the edges where insects could potentially get in, unlike ineffective chains and curtains.
- More durable: our roller tube holds the insect screen fabric in an enclosed housing keeping it clean and protecting it from the premature weathering and accidental damage common to fixed-mesh fly screens.
- Always taut: our spring lock adjuster stops the fly screen from being over pulled so the mesh remains taut and ensures no insects can get through.
- Smooth action: spring tension adjuster increases or decreases the recoil rate so that it retracts smoothly into the housing.
- Discreet: manufactured in white uPVC to match your existing frames for a smart, discrete look. Mesh retracts out of sight when not in use.
- No cutting: our fly screens are made to measure for you so there is no tricky cutting or sawing involved.
- Easy assembly: our fly screens come in just four pieces which simply click together meaning you don't have to be a DIY expert to fit this product.
- No screws: sticks to your existing frame using super strong foam tape so there's no drilling required and no permanent alterations to your frames.
- Fit and forget: once fitted, your fly screen stays in place all year round so it’s always there when you need it.
DIY fly screens are also suitable for a variety of commercial applications including restaurants, canteens, cafés, snack bars, hotels, pubs, residential homes, schools, nurseries and home businesses. Visit our fly screens for business page for more information.