Min/Max height: 520mm-2200mm
Min/Max width: 800mm-2400mm
Our screens for double doors are perfect for screening patio or conservatory doors. The fly screen doors pull in from both sides and clip together in the middle, allowing fresh air in and keeping insects out whilst still allowing you easy access to your outdoor space.
All our DIY screen doors are made-to-measure so there is no sawing or cutting involved. Once your screen arrives, all you need to do is click the four sides together and simply press the door screens onto your existing door frame using the super-strong adhesive strips. For double doors we recommend two person assembly.
We know you’re going to love your new DIY fly screens and we are so confident in our easy-to-use measuring guides, we offer a no-quibble exchange. Find out more.
Suitable for: sliding, patio, french and conservatory doors.
Download our double door screen measuring guide here to get started.
- No gaps: our cassette frame ensures there are no gaps around the edges where insects could potentially get in, unlike ineffective chains and curtains.
- More durable: our roller tube holds the insect screen fabric in an enclosed housing keeping it clean and protecting it from the premature weathering and accidental damage common to fixed-mesh screens.
- Always taut: our spring lock adjuster stops the screen from being over pulled so the mesh remains taut and ensures no insects can get through.
- Smooth action: spring tension adjuster increases or decreases the recoil rate so that it retracts smoothly into the housing.
- Discreet: manufactured in white uPVC to match your existing frames for a smart, discrete look. Mesh retracts out of sight when not in use.
- No cutting: our screens are made to measure for you so there is no tricky cutting or sawing involved.
- Easy assembly: our screens come in just four pieces which simply click together meaning you don't have to be a DIY expert to fit this product.
- No screws: sticks to your existing frame using super strong foam tape so there's no drilling required and no permanent alterations to your frames.
- Fit and forget: once fitted, your screen stays in place all year round so it’s always there when you need it.
DIY fly screens are also suitable for a variety of commercial applications including restaurants, canteens, cafés, snack bars, hotels, pubs, residential homes, schools, nurseries and home businesses. Visit our fly screens for business page for more information.